WHAT IS MICROBLADING?
Microblading is referred to by many different names, some of which you may or may not have heard: micro stroking, feathered brows, 3D brows, hair strokes, and eyebrow embroidery are a few.
Microblading is a form of cosmetic tattooing that uses a handheld tool to create individual hair strokes in the eyebrow while depositing pigment; this results in a very natural and realistic look to the eyebrow. This manual method is only semi-permanent due to the pigment being deposited into the dermis, which is the second deepest layer of skin. First, a fine scalpel or blade is used to make fine, microstroking incisions on the skin in a shape and form that has been predetermined by the microblading specialist and the client. Next, ink or dye is placed on the area that effectively soaks into the tiny incisions, creating a tattoo. This process creates fuller thicker eyebrows.
Benefits of Microblading
The brow microstroking/microblading tattoos or are semi-permanent which means that while they won’t wash away easily, they will only last around 6-months, before reapplication is necessary. It is recommended not to get the eyebrow area wet for a couple of days after the procedure to ensure that the ink has a chance to settle and that it remains for longer.
- Poor vision or just cant see well to apply your makeup anymore
- Allergies to topical makeup or skin sensitivities
- An unsteady hand or poor motor skills due to Parkinsons disease, multiple sclerosis, arthritis, or stroke survivors.
- People with busy lifestyles and hectic work schedules who want to look their best all day long with out having to stop, check and re-apply their makeup due to smudging or smearing. Those of you whom after a busy day want to look great for your evening without having to do a thing
- People who enjoy activities like working out at the gym, yoga, swimming, boating, hiking, biking, tennis, camping, etc., that are concerned with their eyebrows or makeup coming off. Some people even avoid activities such as these because of that concern. Through permanent makeup, I can give you the personal freedom you need to go do the activities you enjoy.